BACON & EGG CUPS
Rashers of bacon
Salt & Pepper
Olive oil - to lightly grease tray
1. Preheat oven to 220 C.
2. Lightly grease tray with olive oil.
3. Loop or press a slice of bacon to line each muffin cup (use the broken bits of bacon to cover the bottom of the tray.)
4. Gently crack one egg into the centre of each bacon cup.
5. Sprinkle with herbs, salt & pepper and cheese.
6. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until egg whites are firm.
Hint - if you like your bacon extra crispy, place them in the oven first before looping them into the tray.
These bacon & egg cups are a perfect start to any morning! Make them in advance, store them in the freezer and re-heat them for those busy weekday mornings.