If you have the same problem as me (or will in a few years have the same problem), this is the easiest solution to our dilemma...
Follow these simple steps:
1. Browse through your magazines for pretty pages & cut them out.
2. Print/cut this ready-made template from the Country Living website and trace it onto the envelope paper.
3. Once traced, cut until you see a pretty shape like this!
4. Flip to the other side and fold over the two small flaps.
5. Fold up the bottom flap and glue.
6. Fold top flap down and VOILA!
P.S - how sweet are these pages from Frankie mags?!